[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
lewitzerforum.de • Thema anzeigen - My Little Lewitzer - Marsha

My Little Lewitzer - Marsha

My Little Lewitzer - Marsha

Beitragvon Nastya am Mo Okt 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Bild
Hello! My name is Nastya, I'm from Belarus. In our country the Lewitzers - this innovation. In 2007, the Minister of Agriculture of Germany especially for children gifts two Lewitzers in one of our club. They became the first in our country. Stallion Pole-Pon (Polly × Pole Position)
Bild
Bild
and mare Mausi D (Trine × Munser).
Bild
They gave three foals, all mares. Surprisingly, but two of them were absolutely black.
I work as a head coach in the equestrian sport of pony, I train children on ponies and then I train them on the horses. We have a Shetland ponies in a center, but they have a very nasty character. I have always had a dream to be the owner of a quiet pony, which I will not afraid to let with the children. And when I saw her, I couldn't resist! She won my heart! I am very glad that she with me, such a good and quick-witted half-pony, I have not seen!
She is 1.5 years. Her name is Marsha. Now its growth - 127 cm.. Her older sister (an exact copy of it) grew 135 cm. So I think, and my will is the same. . I know that is not monochromatic Lewitzers appreciated, but I like it very much! In future i will search a good stallion for her, but yet she is very little, and this is far, so I still have time to think about it )))
Dateianhänge
IMG_2050.jpg
IMG_2050.jpg (93.32 KiB) 69911-mal betrachtet
IMG_2036.jpg
IMG_2036.jpg (90.72 KiB) 69928-mal betrachtet
IMG_2014.jpg
IMG_2014.jpg (61.81 KiB) 69860-mal betrachtet
Zuletzt geändert von Nastya am Mo Okt 24, 2011 10:03 pm, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
Nastya

Re: My Little Lewitzer - Marsha

Beitragvon Nastya am Mo Okt 24, 2011 9:54 pm

:)
Dateianhänge
5.JPG
5.JPG (103.32 KiB) 69852-mal betrachtet
4.JPG
4.JPG (85.48 KiB) 69771-mal betrachtet
44.JPG
44.JPG (151.06 KiB) 69733-mal betrachtet
Nastya

Beitragvon WhyNot-Ponys am Di Okt 25, 2011 3:45 pm

Hi Nastya,

where for gods sake is Belarus?

Beautiful Lewitzer, by the way!
WhyNot-Ponys

Beitragvon Nastya am Di Okt 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Thanks! :)
I live in Minsk - the capital of the Belarus. And in the map you can see where this country is ))
Bild
Nastya

Beitragvon WhyNot-Ponys am Mi Okt 26, 2011 5:01 pm

Ok -- Minsk - that´s something I can work with!

Happy to have you here! I believe you are the easternmost writer in this forum.

We have a Lewitzer stallion and a Lewitzer mare (monocromatic - chestnut and halfsister to our stallion) and several Welsh B and German Riding Ponys --- have a look:
WhyNot-Ponys

Beitragvon Nastya am Mo Okt 31, 2011 6:27 pm

Thank you:) Tell me, how old stallions are licensed for breeding and how all this is happening? (I just know a little about it). And do you have in mind a young stallion Lewitzer for sale?
P.S. Same new photos ))
Bild
Bild
and a few photos where she was 4-6 months
Bild
Bild
Nastya

Beitragvon WhyNot-Ponys am So Nov 06, 2011 5:16 pm

No, we haven´t - but I know that Heimke from this forum sells a very good Lewitzer stallion foal - born 2008 - that means he can be licensed this year. He was Elite-foal.

Have a look at him - maybe he is just the pony you are looking for: http://www.kiekindemark.de/storm-i.html
WhyNot-Ponys

Beitragvon Nastya am Di Dez 27, 2011 9:12 am

First time jumping
Bild
Nastya

Beitragvon Heimke am So Jan 08, 2012 4:10 pm

Hallo Nastya, a happy New Year to you and your pony !

The fotos are very pretty ! I´m sorry to say, that all my youngsters are no more stallions. My perfekt Shakespeare now lives here on my farm and one stallion is enough. It´s possible to keep him together with my old gelting and the 3 little boys together all days outside in the grass. That´s a good life for a stallion, isn´t it ?

From Shakespeare we did frozen sperma in Redefin with licence for all europe. There is certainly a possibility to send this to belarus. And if you have a good veterinarien you could cover your nice lewitzer. I think it´s easyer than to buy a stallion an keep him for years.

Shakespeare did all necessary examinations and got additional a good stallion sport-examination in internation endurance ! The ZSAA ( breeding assosiation for sportive arabians) accepted him as arabian partbred for arabien studs, although he is a "normal" lewitzer. A lot of fotos are on my homepage http://www.kiekindemark.de

Best regards Heimke
Dateianhänge
Shakes Galopp 6 kl.jpg
Shakes Galopp 6 kl.jpg (176.07 KiB) 69787-mal betrachtet
Heimke

Zurück zu here you can show your Lewitzer